Welcome HOME

Welcome to Civil Requiem! We are a MCU RPG set in the wake of S.H.I.E.L.D's data dump with a unique twist on the Manhattan incident and it's consequent fallout. Check the plot for more details and enjoy your stay!

Character of the Moment
Thread of the Moment
Couple of the Moment
Member Group of the Moment

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Can't Be Too Careful, Elle's People • Gwen Stacy
ELLE
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 01:35 PM

Nicknames / Ellie, Belle

Age / 20

Occupation / Student and Secret Disney Princess

Taken / A Goober

FC / Emma Watson

Elle / Central / she/her

about gwen

• Twenty
  • C.A.D. Research and Development
  • Empire State University Student
  • Spider Support
  • Lover of all things science
Gwen Stacy is a young science prodigy currently working for the C.A.D. While some of her most notable accomplishments have been about helping Spider-Man, she's making a name for herself in her own right. Just a brilliant young woman trying to do what she can to help save the world.

Friends: Gwen is drawn to intellectuals. She could discuss scientific research for hours and be perfectly happy. And if you're also a little witty? Well that just makes you perfect in Gwen's book. Gwen tries to see the best in people, always willing to be kind from the start if she can. She carries herself professionally, though occasional awkwardness and youth still slip in. Still, if she likes you, she'll be there for you through pretty much anything.

Enemies: Anyone who hurts the people Gwen loves is an enemy. Doesn't matter if they're a HYDRA agent or a giant lizard, it's all the same in the end. Given the work she does, Gwen has aligned herself with some prominent people, making her a potential target to anyone who opposes them. And then there was that whole "I know info that could take down OsCorp, a very large and powerful company," thing... There's plenty of people to butt heads with.

Lovers: TBD... A certain bug boy has made her love life complicated, so until that's worked out, assume Gwen is off the dating scene.

GWEN stACY

that science girl. »

PM
^
JEMMA SIMMONS
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 06:18 PM

C.A.D.

Nicknames / simmons

Age / 27

Occupation / bio-chemist

single /

FC / elizabeth henstridge

adore / est / she/her

gwen + simmons

simmons likes smart people. it's simple as that. gwen is wildly clever and that will surely be appreciated. they're pretty similar in terms of personality: always seeing the best in people, professional... it all leads me to think they'll get on just fine! I think Simmons would love to hear all about Gwen's time as OsCorp and just soak up any and all information there is to know (thats kind of her M.O. in general). So basically, science friends? //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

gwen + chance

Chance is a newly-promoted NYPD detective but it's likely that they probably met once or twice while her father was still alive. He would've probably really enjoyed her though he kind of thinks anyone with THAT much ambition is a little bit crazy. He's a mutant with the power to tell the history of an object through touch, but he doesn't go about publicizing that all that often simply because it's kind of more annoying than anything else. Their paths will certainly cross now that CAD is a part of the NYPD, so I think there's an opportunity for a friendship here as well.

PM EMAIL
^
PETER PARKER
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 11:02 AM

Hero

Nicknames / spidey

Age / 20

Occupation / student

awkward / single

FC / andrew garfield

adore / est / she/her

gwen + peter

so hey. you look amazing.

so my headcanon is that these two really haven't seen each other since Gwen's brush with death; Peter finally stopped following her and made good on his promise to her dad because well, it finally sunk in. Still, he's got a lot of guilt and feelings built up about the whole thing and it's just more than a little bit complicated.

Unfortunately for Peter, their paths are likely about to cross again now that she's working with CAD. He's currently interning through school at Stark Industries as a PR intern and well, their lives are about to start intersecting a whole lot more especially once he starts to do that Peter thing where he snoops and gets bitten by a spider gets himself into trouble.

I think things are going to be more than a little awkward for these two. Peter doesn't know what to say to Gwen to make up for the fact that he's the reason she almost died. She's still one of the most important people in his life and she's kind of who she does this whole superhero thing for without even realizing it but that doesn't mean he's prepared to let her father down again and put her in yet another situation that could get her killed.

PM EMAIL
^
GWEN STACY
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 11:57 PM

C.A.D.

Nicknames / Gwen, Gwendy

Age / 20

Occupation / CAD Researcher

TBD /

FC / Emma Stone

Elle / Central / she/her

gwen + simmons

Science friends! Yes, honestly, these two seem like they'd get along super well. Not only do I think they'd be fantastic colleagues, working together to figure out all the crazy stuff going on in the world, but they're so similar I could see them becoming pretty good friends even outside of work (although lets be real, these girls are workaholic science lovers, I don't think that's ever really going to leave the equation).

So yeah, literally anything sounds good to me for them, whether that's dissecting an alien or chilling over a cup of coffee! Throw me the science friend threads!
thanks

gwen + chance

So I feel like there's actually a lot of potential for these two to have a friendship. He's a young-ish cop, so I feel like Gwen's dad definitely knew him and probably talked highly of the guy. Maybe even took him under his wing a bit? Idk, but Gwen almost definitely knew him as a family friend and now that her dad is gone, I think she probably feels an even stronger connection. Like, the people on the force help remind her of her dad, and now that she's basically working with them, I think she'd value a guy like Chance's friendship even more.
thanks

gwen + peter

user posted image just gonna leave this here for reasons

So yeah, I think Gwen was able to begrudgingly get over Peter not being there for her when her father died, but then not being there again after her near death... that didn't go over well. And while she wishes she could just hate him and move on with life, that's just pretty impossible. I mean he's Spider-Man, he's seriously everywhere.

Like, on one hand she gets why he was so insistent on her staying away now, but on the other hand she still isn't exactly keeping completely away from any potential danger. The real thing though is that she doesn't blame Peter for what happened to her, so if he could just get that through his thick, angsty, dumb boy head, life would be a lot simpler...

I am so here for the awkward though. I just love these two and am very excited and yeah. Yay.

PM about any of these peeps if ya wanna hash out details, I'm honestly up for pretty much anything
thanks

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL