Welcome HOME

Welcome to Civil Requiem! We are a MCU RPG set in the wake of S.H.I.E.L.D's data dump with a unique twist on the Manhattan incident and it's consequent fallout. Check the plot for more details and enjoy your stay!

Character of the Moment
Thread of the Moment
Couple of the Moment
Member Group of the Moment

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Just An Inquiry, tag bruce
JEMMA SIMMONS
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 09:00 PM

C.A.D.

Nicknames / simmons

Age / 27

Occupation / bio-chemist

single /

FC / elizabeth henstridge

adore / est / she/her

0926 Doctor Banner if you could help me, I'm in need of some additional variables for a biological experiment I'm conducting.
PM EMAIL
^
BRUCE BANNER
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 10:39 PM

Avenger

Nicknames /

Age / 44

Occupation / freelance consultant, physician

single / popular demand

FC / Mark Ruffalo

Seb / EDT / he/him

6:27pm
Jemma Simmons
Bruce Banner

I'm sorry I took so long to reply, Dr. Simmons. I'm still getting used to smartphones.

I will do my best to help you any way I can. What kind of additional variables are you looking for?

PM
^
JEMMA SIMMONS
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 03:56 PM

C.A.D.

Nicknames / simmons

Age / 27

Occupation / bio-chemist

single /

FC / elizabeth henstridge

adore / est / she/her

[1829] Oh no worries at all. I entirely understand. Technology advances at a remarkable pace these days.

[1830] I think I've successfully built a neutralizing growth medium for the alien bacterium we have in our possession. I'm looking for biological samples of Earth-origin to test the effects on various levels of previous exposure and exposure to additional elements. Mr. Stark has declined to offer a sample, I've already used my own, and frankly I'm concerned that Agent Barton would be less than pleased to receive another message from me.
PM EMAIL
^
BRUCE BANNER
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 09:28 PM

Avenger

Nicknames /

Age / 44

Occupation / freelance consultant, physician

single / popular demand

FC / Mark Ruffalo

Seb / EDT / he/him

6:35pm
Jemma Simmons
Bruce Banner

It really does. I spent the last few years away from it and I'm kind of amazed by how things advanced. I just keep forgetting to carry it or charge it, that's all.

I can see where you're going with this. It's really not personal, but I don't let people have biological samples from me. I had a horrible experience that I don't want to go into. On top of that the radiation in my blood and the Other Guy's immune system probably killed off anything alien in seconds.

I could agree to run some tests in my own lab if that would help. Just don't expect much. So far I'm immune to any infectious agent I've come across. Not so much as a cold since the accident.

Wait. Since the alien bacterium crossed the species barrier and infected humans, it could be possible that the reverse is also true. Some human diseases could infect them. Likely they'd have little to no immunity to them.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL